Welcome to JFTime, home of the official JFT blog. Members of the world famous JFT take some time to share their thoughts on politics, economics, and world disaster funds like the "Buy Tim a Razor Foundation."

Sunday, June 28, 2009

10 minutes of Batman: Arkham Asylum

http://kotaku.com/5303348/ten-minutes-of-batman-arkham-asylum---in-polish

It's looking pretty good to me, with the stealth stuff it almost seems like Metal Gear Batman. The brawling looks pretty brutal too. I read that the combat is fairly simple, so I guess it could get old after a while, but for now I'm thinking it's a buy.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I've been thinking in the back of my mind that this is a game I would probably end up buying. Unfortunately, the video's been pulled since you posted this, otherwise I would have loved to have seen some screentime of the game.

    ReplyDelete

Search

Custom Search